Summary of how to get into Harvard Business School as a veteran (full text follows below):
- Have a good GPA (3.9).
- Have a good GMAT score (750)
- Do sincere community service, not fake. In this guy’s case, it was teaching personal finance to soldiers.
- Use your essays to show your true colors.
- Rely on recommendations from supervisors who know you well.
If you’re looking for high-quality, effective GMAT tutoring, check out Trevor Klee, Tutor. 750 GMAT score, 5 star ratings on Google and Yelp. Tutoring can be done over Skype or Google Hangouts, or in Boston.
Summary of how to get into Harvard Business School as an Indian engineer (full text link below):
- Don’t be afraid to reapply if you don’t get in the first time.
- Have diverse work experience, not just in one industry. This will help you tell interesting stories.
- Practice before the interview. Video yourself, and fix your body language.
- Your hard stats go into your CV and application form. Your anecdotes and personality go into your essays.
- Have a GMAT of 760.