I. Summary of how to get into Harvard Business School as an Asian female (full text follows below):
- Take extra time to prepare for your GMAT (5 months)
- Look at where people similar to you got in
- Use GMATClub as a resource for GMAT and applications
- Work with the people who write your recommendations, and make sure they know you well
If you’re looking for high-quality, effective GMAT tutoring, check out Trevor Klee, Tutor. 750 GMAT score, 5 star ratings on Google and Yelp. Tutoring can be done over Skype or Google Hangouts, or in Boston.
II. Summary of how to get into Harvard Business School as a 30 year old with a low GMAT score (600) (full text link follows below):
- Have a high GPA (>3.5) from a good engineering school
- Be an under-represented minority female
- Have track record of promotion and leadership abilities
- Network with alums, executives at HBS
III. Summary of how to get into Harvard Business School as a veteran
- Have a good GPA (3.9).
- Have a good GMAT score (750)
- Do sincere community service, not fake. In this guy’s case, it was teaching personal finance to soldiers.
- Use your essays to show your true colors.
- Rely on recommendations from supervisors who know you well.