I. Summary of how to get into Harvard Business School as a 30 year old with a low GMAT score (600) (full text link follows below):
- Have a high GPA (>3.5) from a good engineering school
- Be an under-represented minority female
- Have track record of promotion and leadership abilities
- Network with alums, executives at HBS
If you’re looking for high-quality, effective GMAT tutoring, check out Trevor Klee, Tutor. 750 GMAT score, 5 star ratings on Google and Yelp. Tutoring can be done over Skype or Google Hangouts, or in Boston.
II. Summary of how to get into Harvard Business School as an Asian female (full text follows below):
- Take extra time to prepare for your GMAT (5 months)
- Look at where people similar to you got in
- Use GMATClub as a resource for GMAT and applications
- Work with the people who write your recommendations, and make sure they know you well
III. Summary of how to get into Harvard Business School as a veteran
- Have a good GPA (3.9).
- Have a good GMAT score (750)
- Do sincere community service, not fake. In this guy’s case, it was teaching personal finance to soldiers.
- Use your essays to show your true colors.
- Rely on recommendations from supervisors who know you well.